We are looking to recruit three cleaners to form a small team which will service the White Lion pub in Hankelow when it opens in the Spring.
Each cleaner will be expected to work 5 days a week. The shifts will be for 2 hours in the mornings before trading begins. Applicants should send details and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
White Lion Mission Statement
The mission of the staff and shareholders at the White Lion is to offer the community of Hankelow and surrounding areas a vibrant, free hold pub and restaurant with an exceptional choice of beers and wines to accompany sensibly priced, locally sourced and freshly prepared seasonal dishes for every occasion.
Who are we?
- We are the social hub of our community
- We are purveyors of food and drink
Why do we exist?
- Because the community refused to lose their pub
- Because people need to socialise
- Because people want something local & quality
- Because customers are more discerning, informed and ethically aware than ever before
What are our values?
- Local – wherever possible
“Our mission is to deliver an ethical & sustainable business, whilst championing local produce through a focused, seasonal menu and exceptional beer list. We aim to deliver a true ‘public house’ providing a social hub for the local community & surrounding areas, whilst preserving the White Lion & its history.”
The White Lion Community Pub Hankelow Ltd.